What we do.
At bright we are on a mission to bring green, affordable energy to the people with one simple electricity tariff. We believe that’s fair for one and for all - including the planet!
We’re a small company looking to make a big difference and we are looking for enthusiastic, customer focused, proactive people to join our team. We’re committed to training and developing our staff and providing them with lots of opportunities to advance.
What you’ll do.
- Manage customer contacts by phone, chat, email and social media in line with compliance guidelines
- Provide excellent customer service and promote the bright brand
- Carry out administrative and other related duties as required
What you need to have.
- 2+ years experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in managing customer issues and resolving customer complaints
- Working knowledge of MS excel
- Experience in the energy industry
- Previous call handling experience
Jump on and belong.
Please send us a copy of your CV and a short cover letter (no longer than one side A4 please) to email@example.com and a member of our talent team will be in contact.
Bright is an equal opportunities employer.