What we do.
At bright we are on a mission to bring green, affordable energy to the people with one simple electricity tariff. We believe that’s fair for one and for all - including the planet!
We’re a small company looking to make a big difference and we are looking for enthusiastic, customer focused, proactive person to join our team. We’re committed to training and developing our staff and providing them with lots of opportunities to advance.
What you’ll do.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for:
Implementing campaigns across Google search and display networks and partners, email and SMS marketing and automation, content creation, as well as assisting the Head of Marketing and team with other digital and traditional channels. You will be accountable for your work and be competent in delivering clear business reporting across channels to drive effective business decisions.
This is an incredible opportunity for a creative and forward thinking mind and the role has a lot of development potential for the right candidate.
- Implementation, management and optimisation of Google search, display and YouTube campaigns
- Implementation and management of email and SMS marketing campaigns and automation journeys to support acquisition and retention of customers
- Problem solving and identification of opportunities where marketing can support and drive growth
- Segmentation and tailoring of content and messaging to different audience profiles across all channels
- Delivering results to meet business objectives
- Project managing and work as part of a team
- Reporting on performance to the Head of marketing
- Carrying out A/B testing across all marketing campaigns
What you need to have.
- At least 3 years’ experience implementing and managing digital campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Email and SMS campaign management experience
- Self-management and teamwork experience
- Experience tracking behavioral and analytical trends
- Experiencing using Google analytics, Paid social reporting, Hotjar, Data studios, Canva and Content Cal or other similar CRM tools
Knowledge of the energy industry
Jump on and belong.
Please send us a copy of your CV and a short cover letter (no longer than one side A4 please) to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our talent team will be in contact.
Bright is an equal opportunities employer.